The Pacific Rim action figures produced by NECA were long-running series of highly detailed and articulated figures based on the Jaegers and Kaiju from the film Pacific Rim. From 2013 to 2016, NECA released a total of six "series" sets, alongside a number of Deluxe and other assorted specialty figures, before ending the line in the summer of 2016.
Each figure stands roughly 6" - 8" tall and is created directly from the digital files used by ILM in the making of the movie.
18 Inch Series
- Baby Otachi Rubber Figurine
- Anteverse Gipsy Danger
- Battle at the Docks Gipsy Danger (Action Figure)
- NECA Scalers Knifehead (Action Figure) Series 2
- NECA Scalers Gipsy Danger (Action Figure) Series 3
- March 2015, NECA teased the possibility of a Brawler Yukon specialty action figure was in production. July 2015, they reported that the planned Brawler Yukon figure would be a 2016 release. In 2016 NECA's rights to Pacific Rim expired and the company ceased production of their Pacific Rim figures. The rights have since gone to Tamashii Nations and Bandai.
- Use the following links as primary sources for reference
- NECA Online - Pacific Rim
- NECA Online - HeroClix - Pacific Rim
- @NECA_TOYS - Twitter.com
- NECA Official Facebook